To Avoid Your Entries From Being Rejected Please Read This:
Given the large number of entries in the QEID Competition, e.g. 250 plus , it is important that our competition photographers pay particular attention to the rules before entering their entries. It is very time consuming for volunteers to change file names and to communicate back and forth with photographers regarding image files that are the wrong size, or don’t provide required information, etc. Because of this issue, it is possible that your entries will be rejected and you may not get notice of this until after the closing date for the competition. It might make sense to keep a copy of the following check list near your computer to help make the QEID entry process smooth.
Please use the following check lists before sending your entries via email:
- Image file size doesn’t exceed 1MB (1024kb)
- Vertical Measurement (top to bottom) doesn’t exceed 1024 pixels
- Horizontal Measurement (side to side) doesn’t exceed 1024 pixels
- File Name doesn’t contain any spaces
- File Name doesn’t contain any hyphens “-“
- There is No Entry Number at the beginning or end of the file
- File Name is in correct naming format, e.g. FirstNameLastName_CLUB_NameOfImage_T
- Note the last letter should be T for Traditional, AR for Altered Reality or M for Mono Categories
- If I am sending entries from a MAC computer, I have zipped the files before attaching them.
* The images must be in jpg (jpeg) format.
* All image files must be clearly identified with the following file naming format:
a) Traditional category file names:
b) Altered Reality category file names:
c) Mono category file names: